Polo Shirts at DLP

DopeyDave

Earned one Ear, working on my second!
Does DisneylandParis have the multitude of embroidered polo shirts (for the parks and resorts) like Walt Disney World does? I've been thinking of 'packing light' and buying shirts and wearing them right away on my trip. I prefer the embroidered polo shirts over t-shirts.

Thanks!

Though not nearly as in abundance as T-Shirts, yes, they do sell polo shirts. That sounds like a good idea to me!

Wouldn't that be really expensive though? I can't say I've looked at the price of the polo shirts, but the price of other clothing at DLRP is usually :scared1::scared1: !!

i have to agree i think they would be really expensive.

Though not nearly as in abundance as T-Shirts, yes, they do sell polo shirts.

You won't have any problems buying T-shirts but polo shirts are much scarcer. Last summer there were only two designs of polo shirt and my DH spent over a week waiting for one to come in in his size (medium) to no avail. And yes, they were expensive ~ I think (I may be wrong) that they were almost €50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter