Poll: Worst Full Service Restaurant

What is the Worst Full Service Restaurant?

• Fulton's

• Big River Grille & Brew Works

• Tony's Town Square

• Coral Reef

• Nine Dragons

• San Angel Inn

• Rain Forest (either one)

• Boatwright's

• SciFi Dine-in

• Mama Melrose's

• Marrakesh

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Big River and Sci Fi and "other."

We've only eaten at Big River and Sci Fi once. And that was enough. In both cases the service was great, but the food was certainly lacking and if I had to sum it up I could do so in two words: DRIED UP.

I hate to say this and I may get flamed but my "other" is Citricos. I've tried it twice and both times I had major issues. First time, the food was the issue. Had to send my steak back 3x. Asked medium rare, got well, second time got medium well. Finally got it down to medium and I just gave up. Didn't like the seasoning or the sides. Husband hated his lamb dish. Second time, food was just okay but the service was HORRIFIC. It's a long story that I won't go into because it gets me too mad.

We'll never go back to Citricos or the other two aforementioned full service places. Although, I have to say I'm glad we went to Sci-Fi once because it is a cool atmosphere - loved that part of it. But one can't take dried up burgers lightly.

PamNC

I had to say Tony's Town Square. The only good thing about our dinner there was that they let us stay at our table longer to watch Spectro parade.

My second vote would have to be Fulton's. We only ate there once, and I didn't think it was any better than our neighborhood Red Lobster. The other bad thing about Fulton's is that it's just not the old Empress Lilly. Lots of good memories there that just don't come back at Fultons.:sad2:

The restaurant we least enjoyed was California Grill. I know a lot of people love this place, but it just didn't do it for us. There has to be more to it than the view. The food was sub-standard. ::MinnieMo

Aww, as soon as I voted I realized I could have put in 3 choices.

My vote was for Nine Dragons, but Fulton's would be a very close second! Third I'm having a tough time going with Rainforest, no wait San Angel, no Rainforest..... :confused3 ;)

I voted for Tony's. We have only been there once and we just felt it was a bit overpriced for what we were getting. The food was ok, nothing to really talk about. The atmosphere was nice and we were there during MNSSHP which made if fun, but I doubt we will ever return.

I chose other for the ROSE and Crown. We have eaten there 3 times. First time pretty good. Second time bad - but we thought off night third time just out and out awful. Soggy fish, it took 2 hours to get through diner. I think they are used to people stalling outside that they completely ignored us (*and with 4 kids that is hard to do) Brought out the wrong food twice. Didn't even make one of the kid meals- had to go back. Brought the wrong drinks for the adult by a long shot. It was just a mess. Never ever again. I get my fish and chips from the cart out front- they were better and much cheaper.

I voted Boatwright's. Without a doubt the worse meal and service we have ever had in all of our Disney visits. And what made it worse was that it was our last night of our trip.

I voted other for Hollywood& Vine we thought the food was horrible and almost cried when having to pay for it!!!:sad1:

My "Other" vote would be for Whispering Canyon. Worst meatloaf I've ever eaten (and I only ate one bite of it!).

My "Other" vote would be for Whispering Canyon. Worst meatloaf I've ever eaten (and I only ate one bite of it!).

I didn't vote WC but on our last trip, DH and DMIL had the meatloaf and really disliked it. Neither of them even ate half of it! I didn't attempt to even try it after their reaction!

All great comments here. Very interesting reading.

I'm actually amazed that there aren't any runaway "winners" in the poll. I expected a few to have amassed a lot more votes that they currently have.

Planet Hollywood gets my vote. The food is not outstanding enough to outweigh the painful sound level. Not even a 15% off coupon could entice me to endure a PH experience again!

With out a doubt...

We went there for a 5:00 ressie... we got there around 4:40 and walked up to the counter ... gave our name...they gave us a thing that lights up and told us to watch for the light to go off ... well we didn't even wait but 2 hrs and no light or anything... didn't even sit at a table... we told them that this was crazy and left ... went back to the Coronado resort and walked right up to the desk and told the Disney crew what had happen and no sooner had I finished the CM had WC's manager on the phone.... Trying to persuade me to come back there.... I told her that it was just too late and we were already had anniversary plans for the next night.

So the next morning... very early... a knock on the door.... Well it was a CM with a anniversary card and a fruit and cheese basket with a bottle of wine and a apology note about the night before... so that was nice...

The only thing nice...

I voted for Marrakesh. Didn't realize everything, well almost, would be cold food. AND saw a roach, um, I mean palmetto bug walking across the floor. Yuck, that can ruin any meal.

Also voted for "other" even though it is no longer there. Alfredo's last year was a HUGE disappointment. Hubby and I had a "date night". Kids were with my brother. Heard great stuff about Alfredo's. Hubby looked at his plate with a look that said "That's it?" Tiny portion. My Fettucinni was cold. No waitress in sight for so long to re-fill our drinks, that a bus boy had mercy and got us some. Could not wait to leave (of course it took forever to get the bill)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter