Poll - Who's going to WDW in December?

Are you coming in December?

• Week of Nov. 30 - Dec. 6

• Week of Dec. 7 - Dec. 13

• Week of Dec. 14 - Dec. 20

• Week of Dec. 21 - Dec. 27

• Week of Dec. 28 - Jan. 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be there the 3rd through the 10th at Ft. Wilderness in Loop 1500!!

I'll be at MVMCP on the 4th

See everyone there!

Hope to see lots of Lime Green Ribbons at Mousefest 2003!!!!

Carol

Me, DW, DD7, DS2, My mom, dad, and sister, M-I-L, F-I-L will be staying at ASMo december 7th thru the 17th. MVMCp on the 11th. Cant wait to see other disers there! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dec 11-18 at CSR!!! :hyper:

I hope this poll is not a reflection of the crowds though!!! :eek:

:teeth: :wave2: :teeth:

My DH and I will be at WL from 12/15 to 12/21!!! My little cousins and their parents will be joining us at WL on the 17th...Can't wait!

We can't wait to meet and greet all the DISers there!!!::yes:: ::yes::

We'll be at MVMCP on 12/19...see you all there! :wave: :teeth: :wave:

Hi! We (DH, DS 5yo. and me) will be at PO Riverside from Dec. 3-7 and WL from Dec. 7-12. Will be doing the MVMCP on Dec. 9 and are sooooo excited!!!! Have been planning this trip to the last detail.

Hope you all have a great time too!

My DD and I will be at CBR the 14th-20th...It is getting closer:hyper: Hope to see some of you there.

We (Me, DH, DS9, DD4, DD2) will be at the YC from Nov. 28 - Dec. 9! MVCP 12/2 and CLP w/ Le Cellier 12/7. Seems we've been waiting forever for this trip! We will be leaving CT Friday after "the big shop" and taking an extra day to drive down from CT!

I'll be there for my Disney wedding and honeymoon! :Pinkbounc

Over the course of our stay December 11-21, we'll be staying in a GF garden view room, GF honeymoon room, BWI garden suite, and Pop Century standard room.

I'll be going to MVMCP with my best friend/matron of honor on December 11 and with my new husband on December 19.

I'm SO excited!!!

We will be there 12/3 - 12/11, and doing MVMCP on 12/7!!!!!

Can't wait to do all the new things we've planned, as well as visit some of the old favorites!!!

We are coming down from the 13th-17th for our 2nd annual GIRL'S WDW CHRISTMAS TRIP. I'm bringing my 2 dd's, my grandd, my sister and her 2 dd's. We are so excited. we are going to MVMCP on the 14th. SEE YA THERE!!!!!!:wave:

The Perry's will be there Dec 18-Jan 3. We are a family of four Dad 51 Mom 51( will celebrate 52nd b-day dec 29 ) Brother 14 and myself 24. Staying at the CSR and MVMCP Dec 19. Hope to see you there
:jumping1: :jumping1:

The MKFan familiy (Me, DW & DD) will be at the Ply for our first December trip from Nov. 28-Dec. 6. The wait is KILLING me! (so close!, so close!...).

We'll go to MVMCP on Dec. 2nd

Myself, DH, DD's 15 & 7.

MVMCP 9th

PS for CRT (yeah!) and Storybook Breakfast at Norway.

Going with Salute Savings for the 40% room discount and $99 5-day passes (DH is free!). Gotta love how WDW is treating our soldiers!

Let the magic begin...

lisa raino - I am pleased to see WDW respecting our military in such a way!!!! I hope you & your family have a magical time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter