• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLL: Which Limo

Which Limo service have you used?

• Tiffany...and I would use them again

• Tiffany...but, Never Again

• Happy Limo...and I would use them again

• Happy Limo...They would have to pay me to use them

• FL Tours...I would use them again

• FL Tours...Never, I wish I did a poll before I used them

• Southern Elegance...I would use them again

• Southern Elegance...No Thanks, Not again for me

• Other...Please elaborate

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
Which Limo service have you used? Please elaborate whether you liked or disliked them.

Thanks
Joanna

I have used no one but Lorden Transportation since Golden Limo folded into them about a year or two ago.

Google them for contact info.

Anne

I've only used Cartier towncar, but I am not sure if they are still operating under the same name. Last I saw they were using carrier as well. I used them several times, with the towncar, van, and limo. Never had a problem and would use them again if I needed to

We have used Tiffany Towncars several times, both as airport transportation and to get to and from Seaworld. They have always been on time and very polite. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. :thumbsup2

We've used Tiffany for three trips and would only consider an alternate if they folded. They are responsive, every driver has been great, and being able to take the stress out of the airport transportation portion of our trip each year is MORE than worth the $$. You'll see other posts out there now about allowing 3 plus hours for ME on your way back to the airport -- Tiffany picks you up always at your requested time but their standard is two hours ahead of flight time (we usually ask for about 2.25 hours ahead) but in any case it gives you more time to finish up your trip and gets you right to your airline without any drama....

I hope this thread disappears. Souther Elegance used the "results" of one of these polls to advertise "voted #1 by the DIS boards" Yeah by the five folks that voted on the poll...

So far I have been quite happy with Sunray..and have recommended them to anyone in my area flying to Orlando. They have been polite, efficient, and on time (even though our planes haven't been on time). Their vehicles are spotless. I have no complaints about them and will continue to use them. :sunny:

We were very, very pleased with Southern Elegance. I've already booked them again for June!

I have used three different companies to date, as well as DME. Not going into the different names since I had good experiences with all of them, and really don't want to look like a moderator is 'promoting' a particular one.
So...FL Tours is a board sponsor. That's as far as I go. You are going to find every single towncar company listed, as well as most others, are going to have people that have had not so great experiences with that particular company. There is no company that has had all glowing reports. Drivers/owners are human also, and so are apt to provide less than stellar service on occasion.
Most companies are going to be just fine...check out the various threads and you will see this to be true. I have a problem with a poll since most people use only one, or possibly two, companies so it's hard to tell. It's not like asking what your favorite MK attraction is. If I say FL Tours is fine, it makes it look like others may not be so fine. And that's just not true.
So....long post short.....you should be pretty comfortable with just about any towncar company you see talked about here on the DIS boards. Some may have some minor complaints but nothing horrendous. Most have good reports from the majority of folks.

I agree we only use Lorden Transportation. We used Golden before then Jimmy told me about Dennis at Lorden and never looked back.

We've used Murray Hill Transportation twice before and this January will be our third time. We've always had larger groups so we usually get a van. I really like that they make a grocery store stop. It saves us a bit of money on snacks, beer, water, etc.

ruadisneyfan2 said:
Where are all the negative comments that we hear all the time? All votes are positive ones. :confused3

Your right, no negatives. I guess the things people complain about really isn't bad once they gett home and have hindsight.
Glad to see no matter which company we use, we should get good results.

At this point I am leaning towards ZTiffany, going with the best price since they all appear good.

Sunray

Great service, friendly, reliable- the best! :cool1:

I have used no one but Lorden Transportation since Golden Limo folded into them about a year or two ago.

Google them for contact info.

Anne

Another very happy customer of theirs here, tool. :goodvibes I've used one other company without a hitch as well that shall not be named ;) but pretty much use Lorden. :thumbsup2

OMG I just booked it tonight LOL

I booked Tiffany Town Car!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wish me luck that nothing happens.

Spoke to rafael. very nice guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter