Poll: Which are you more upset about...Jaws or Back to the Future?

Which do you miss most?

• Jaws

• Back to the Future the Ride

• They're not rides anymore?

Results are only viewable after voting.

whitek1275

Mouseketeer
Just listening to movie tunes on Pandora and both came on back to back. Two of my favorite rides gone.

Which one do you mourn more? :guilty:

Back to the Future for me, simply because I never got the chance to ride it before it closed. I've ridden the Simpsons several times and I can certainly see why BTTF was so loved.

JAWS not so much. I rode it once 2 years ago and I doubt I would've ridden on it again unless I visited the park with a first timer.

While it was upsetting that Jaws had been removed from the park, I was more devastated by the removal news of Back to the Future way back when.

Back to the Future was an AMAZING attraction. The Simpsons (while I love the show and characters) and animated ride of this kind just isn't as realistic as BttF was. I greatly miss it.

I am however, looking forward to the new Transformers attraction.

Truth be known...I don't really miss either one but I picked Jaws. BTTF was a great experience and the best simulator of it's time but the ride vehicle was so uncomfortable to me that I don't miss riding it. When The Simpsons opened it was the same vehicle so I rode it that one time and haven't since. Jaws was easier to enjoy and didn't cause any pain.

Neither.

I`m more excited by what is happening in both parks now. But to choose one option it would be Jaws.

Jaws! My kids are upset that they can't ride it again. it was super, cheesy...but I still liked it!

JAWS till the day I die. :p

I only got a handful of rides on BttF back in the day because I found the ride scary when I was a kid. JAWS, while somewhat scary, was one that I got the chance to ride more since it closed later.

For me, it's more of the people that I miss. I worked in the Amity area from 2010 to when we closed in 2012. I miss the experience of the ride, but I mainly miss my friends that were skippers, along with my coworkers.

I really do wish they hadn't gotten rid of JAWS. It was such a big shock to all of us when we found out it was closing. I am glad that for right now, they still play the Amity music. It brings back all the memories. I really need to make a CD of all the songs before everything changes...

Jaws for me. I saw it as an icon and hoped that it would be refurbished. Plus I like boat rides that don't all end by plummeting over a cliff. ;)

I didn't care about BTTF.

I voted BTTF, but really neither. I love what Universal is doing now.

BTTF is my favorite movie of all time, but I never made it to Universal before it closed, so I don't miss it. I think both moves were necessary. What they are doing with The Simpsons area now.....they could have never done with BTTF. So it's for the better.

I voted Jaws, simply because I stopped riding BTTF years ago because it didn't age well and had become a very rough ride, while I continued to ride Jaws on each trip.

Having said that, I'm very excited to see the HP expansion that is rumored to go where Jaws was at.

bananashark.gif
RIP bruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter