Poll - What time should Hotel Rooms be made up by?

What time should your room be made up by?

• 10:00 AM

• 11:00 AM

• 12:00 PM

• 1:00 PM

• 2:00 PM

• 3:00 PM

• 4:00 PM

• 5:00 PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
Since everyone seems to have an opinion on this topic, I just thought i'd do a little posting....

Personally, I think rooms should be made up by 2:00 pm - Granted, for those who like to sleep in late or don't leave their room until noon, that may not even be possible.

If I leave at 7:30 am to go to the parks and do not have my "Do not disturb" sign on, I expect my room to be made up by 2:00 pm.

We've never had a problem w/the mousekeepers coming too late. In fact, most of the time we are still snoozing in bed and they are knocking on the door to come in :earseek: that's our wake up call :rotfl2:

I voted for 1pm because I like to see my room all made up when we get back, after having lunch in the parks. I guess 2pm wouldn't be too unreasonable either, but definitely not after 2pm.

I voted for 1pm with the same reasoning. I like my room finished when I get back after the morning in the parks.

I'm always "out" LONG before mousekeeping....I tend to burn the candle at both ends while on vacation, so thats why it is nice when I come back in the afternoon for my "nap" to have the room finished.

Whats real nice too is that at the GF we stay at RPC and they do another round of mousekeeping in the evening....so after we've napped....they come in again and straighten up the room and its all beautiful again when we get home in the evening, with the bed turned down, candy on the pillow and the lights low.

I would say by 1pm...however since we know that is not always possible for them-we call housekeeping at night and request they come early since we are out of the room before 8am. This way we can make sure our room is clean when we return-usually around 1pm. :)

It doesn't matter to me as long as they aren't trying to get into my room when the do not disturb sign is posted. Some days I like to sleep in. I don't mind if I don't get house keeping every other day. I'm quite capable of making my own bed and don't need new towels every day. We are pretty neat when we are away. The Mousekeeping staff is great at CSR. Anytime we've left the do not disturb sign on the door either intentionally or accidentally they've left us a voice mail telling us they respect our privacy and if we need anything to just give them a ring. If they haven't serviced our room by the time we've come back from the theme parks we just leave the do not disturb sign on the door unless of course we need kleenex, tp or towels or the trash taken out.

Oh and I voted 3pm since that is check in time at most resorts. We usually return to the hotel around that time for a break.

As long as housekeeping cleans my room before they go home for the day. Every chain has different hours for housekeeping. When I worked housekeeping it was 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter