Poll: What is your favorite flavor of the new Lays chips?

What is your favorite new Lays potato chip flavor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We tried three of the four. No one was interested in the Reuben.
The Biscuits and Gravy tasted like Stove Top Stuffing to us. They were ok, but we didn't finish the small bag.
I don't remember the Gyro, but I know that no one had more than one.
The Truffle smelled bad...the two comparisons were old aquarium sitting in the sun and bad, overstuffed dumpster...but they didn't have a lot of flavor.

We didn't finish a single bag of the new chips, and they were all the smaller sized bags.

I have only tried the gyro....but imagine that this what dirty socks would taste like . Blech :crazy2:

I liked the Southern Biscuits and Gravy and the Truffle flavors; the Gyro one was just OK and I haven't yet tried the Reuben flavor.

In Canada, our new choices are;

PEI scalloped potatoes
Montreal smoked meat
Butter chicken
Cowboy BBQ beans

So far, I haven't tried any of them.

I won't try the Gyro, don't like lamb. Best of the other three is the Biscuits and Gravy, then Reuben, then Truffle. Best Lays flavored chips ever - discontinued when they started presenting Do Us a Flavor :( - were the BLT.

I am so mad. I tried the Gyro ones. And dang it if I didn't like them! I really wanted to hate them, but I couldn't!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter