Poll: Top Countries To Add To WS

The Top Countries That Should Join World Showcase

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
So let's say in he future Epcot decides to expand WS (and judging by the maps that show lots of land available, they should). If you could drop ten countries in there tomorrow, what would they be? Choose 5.

I think spain here is the most logical. They have very iconic architecture for them to work from and the food would be easy for people to try!

I chose Russia, Kenya, Spain, and Anything Else. Although I think an Australia/New Zealand would be great, I think I'd really rather see that over at Animal Kingdom. Russia is unlike anything that they already have there, as is Spain. I'd like them to change the outpost area into Kenya. I'm also very hopeful that they will add in Israel at some point in the future (that was my "Anything Else" idea).

I'd like to see something from South and/or Central America and more representation from Africa. I think something from the Middle East or eastern Mediterranean would bring some nice variety too.

Australia and Russia! They would make wonderful and unique additions to WS.

Egypt would be so cool because of the history, but I think they should add that to Animal Kingdom (because Africa/Asia is already there).

Greece would also be really great and the food would be a huge draw!

I'm surprised by the lack of representation for South America, which is why I chose Brazil and Argentina. My other selections included Jamaica/Caribbean, Spain, and India. Ditto for the suggestions of Egypt and Greece.

India and Spain. Loves me some Indian food (which is hard to come by at the World), and Spanish food would be pretty accesible to the American palate.

So let's say in he future Epcot decides to expand WS (and judging by the maps that show lots of land available, they should). If you could drop ten countries in there tomorrow, what would they be? Choose 5.
I'd like Ireland, jamaica, Brazil, Spain and Switzerland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter