Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We clean our chimeny once a year I guess if even. We don't use our fireplace.very.much :)

Good Moring Everyonepixiedust:
Todays questions is: If you won 10 million dollars, what would you do?

I hope everyone has a very magical day!!

buy everyone new cars in our family............that would be 4 of them....I just got a new one.
And DS and DD a house. Pay off all their bills.
And travel a lot.
And DGD an education fund

Good Moring Everyonepixiedust:
Todays questions is: If you won 10 million dollars, what would you do?

I hope everyone has a very magical day!!

Pay off all of my & DBF student loans and credit cards.
Buy a new car since mine is horrible.
Plan a bigger Disney Wedding than one we have in mind already
& obviously take more trips to Disney :)

Pay off all our bills and my sisters.
Buy new cars for husband and sister.
Get the heck out of PA. go somewhere where it is always warm.
Money into an account for niece.

no...............I did see a couple people putting up their outside decorations though.

We don't do anything until Dec. 1......I still want the fall decorations for awhile!

Nope.
I plan on putting my new tree up to see if the stand will hold up, but I won't be decorating the tree until December 1.

No way. I first have to muster up the energy to get it out of the attic. (It's normally neat in there, but with all of the construction in the last year it became the dumping grounds for stuff we didn't know what to do with at the moment.)

We plan on putting our tree on Thanksgiving after dinner. That's been a tradition my parents has since I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter