Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you see a situation happening, are you the type of person that would speak up, or keep things to yourself? Lets say the situation was... A person in front of you at a store checkout stand forgot to put one of their items on the belt. Would you speak up to tell them that they had forgotten to put that item on?

Yes (the person in front of me is always my sister).

If you see a situation happening, are you the type of person that would speak up, or keep things to yourself? Lets say the situation was... A person in front of you at a store checkout stand forgot to put one of their items on the belt. Would you speak up to tell them that they had forgotten to put that item on?

That's never happened to me. Sometimes an item gets off the belt in the back of the area, so it's not going forward, and I do mention that to the person. If something has been left in the cart, I would just assume that the person in front has mentioned it. So, keep to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter