Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's put on by the lions club. Santa used to hand out free stockings with candy. Not sure if they still do. My kids are grown and we don't attend anymore.

In Ohio, no, but there's a long standing tradition to have one in West Cape May!

Oops late post....

Do you drive around your neighborhood or other neighborhoods to see Christmas lights, and decorations?

No we just look at what is out as we drive to our destinations but we don't seek them out.

I'm not a big card person I will hand them out at work but that primarily it.

We go around other neighborhoods since people around us don't really decorate.

I do have more to send out...but I think I may stop doing Christmas cards soon. We had gotten less than 10 so far.

Are you able to speak another language other than English?

No, and I have mixed feelings about it . . . I studied French for three years and speak very little, and that is about all I can say in French! (J'ai étudié le français pendant trois ans et parlent très peu) My accent, however, is great and very Parisienne according to Madame Messersmith :-)

Do you drive around your neighborhood or other neighborhoods to see Christmas lights, and decorations?
Sometimes, but usually it's just a detour on the way to somewhere else

Did you receive any Christmas cards yet? Do you still have cards to send out?
4, but only 1 real one :rotfl: the rest were from businesses. Still need to send out 3, but then, we only send out 5 or 6 total.

Are you able to speak another language other than English?
Not very well. Even though I took language classes in HS and college.... I have a smattering of assorted words in a couple of languages, but I'm not fluent.

I wish I could speak another language! The best language I can "speak" other then English is American sign language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter