Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had to call a tow truck for help?

Heck yeah, more times than I can count over the 35 years since I got my first license . . . thank heavens for AAA!:thumbsup2

Luckily, not so often over the past ten years as new cars don't seem to break down as much/often as beaters. ;)

Once for calling a tow truck. Got a flat tire, which I can easily fix. Called because it was a dangerous road late at night and it was raining. Tow truck could do so quicker than I could at age 16.

I have never had to call a tow truck.

I like that picture Nancy. Before, I always thought that they were only sprayed in white.

yes, we have white icicle lights..........but may be changing next year since they are getting worn out

We used to. But over the years we have not decorated outside or inside very much. We are keeping it simple

We usually have lights/decorations outside. I'm not sure if we'll get around to it this year, though.

Do you hang Christmas lights outside/on your house?
Depends on the weather and DH's schedule. IF it isn't nasty out and he has the time, then yes.
Lights along the garage outline and across the front of the house. Used to hang them from garage to fence corner, too, but had too many bulbs 'go missing' :(

yes.....love cinnamon tea and Twinings Christmas blend is my favorite
plain iced tea in summer

I enjoy herbal teas. I drink coffee too..in the morning..herbal tea the rest of the time.

If you were to choose one, which do you prefer to use to make a main dish/or any other dish with?

Chicken
Pork
Turkey
Beef
Tofu
Seafood
Vegetables

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter