Poll of the day: What is your favorite month to visit the Fort?

My favorite month to visit the Fort is

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
I put in a vote for May.

-Warm sunny weather
-No daily summer showers yet
-Not humid and muggy yet
-Crowds are generally lighter in the parks and at the Fort
-Rates for sites are mostly in the Value price range
-Warm enough to swim in the pool

Other months have a lot going for them too but I had to pick one.

Bama ED

The October time is great. The food and wine festival and Halloween make for good times. The bugs of spring are gone. The weather is mild with very little rain (normally). During the first of the month, the crowds are lower and the decorations are too cool. Also no other family member complain that we are not around for the holidays! Oh yeah, don't forget the haunted carriage rides!

So far, I'm the only January vote. Why? Its the only time a landscaper can go and spend any decent amount of time there.

Next year, we do hope to try a late October and an early December trip.

December.

We love the Christmas decor in the parks, resorts, and campground. We love the cooler weather (we like cool temps during the day and for sleeping) and the reduced crowd volume (after Thanksgiving and before Christmas holiday periods). Plus, there isn't nearly as much snow in Florida as there is here in Colorado. In our humble opinion, Fort Wilderness is a outstanding place to experience the holidays. :santa:

So far, I'm the only January vote. Why? Its the only time a landscaper can go and spend any decent amount of time there.

Next year, we do hope to try a late October and an early December trip.

I'm with ya on January. Lower crowds and cooler temperatures make it a great time to visit.

We switch each year for our main trip. One year it's Christmas, the next it's Halloween. We never go in the hot summer months. Even when we were young we didn't like the scorching heat in the parks!!!

I LOVE December. It is a little cooler and the Christmas Decorations in the campground and the parks are absolutely beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter