Poll of the Day Thread

Poll of the Day-4/13-

Are you a fan of raw veggie sticks?-(carrot sticks, celery sticks, ... dipped in dressing/dip)?

with butter

Poll of the Day-4/13-

Are you a fan of raw veggie sticks?-(carrot sticks, celery sticks, ... dipped in dressing/dip)?

Yes. You can just set that vegetable tray down in front of me. No, I don't need any dip, just the salt and pepper, please.

Poll of the Day-4/11-

Do you own a class ring?

I do, actually. But I never wear it.

Poll of the Day-4/12-

Toast-with or without butter?

With butter unless I put something else on it.

Poll of the Day-4/13-

Yes!!!! Snap peas, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, broccoli, peppers.

I just made my own veggie tray this weekend and even made my own dip! It was yummy!

Hi everyone! Patsy asked if I would like to be the guest poster for the next few days, and I happily accepted. I'll try not to repeat any questions!

Poll of the Day - 4/16 -

Sushi - Yum or Yuck?

Poll of the Day-4/14-

Have you ever made homemade croutons?
No, not yet.

Poll of the Day-4/15-

Almond Joy
Mounds
I do not like coconut
Yes. I'd love to have an almond Mounds (dark chocolate with an almond). I like coconut out of the bag and coconut out of the shell. Macaroons are usually too sweet, but anything else with coconut is fine by me.

Hi everyone! Patsy asked if I would like to be the guest poster for the next few days, and I happily accepted. I'll try not to repeat any questions!

Poll of the Day - 4/16 -

Sushi - Yum or Yuck?
Never had it.

Poll of the Day - 4/17 -

The Stanley Cup Playoffs started on Wednesday. Who are you rooting for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter