Poll of Randomness-Your Favorite Firework

What is your favorite firework? (They are in order)

• Blue Swirl

• Orange Sun

• Purple Rings

• Red Saturn

• Green Waves

• Yellow Balls

• Turquoise Snowflake

• Blue Star Trio

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi GuestRiku! I remember you too. We should be friends! :Pinkbounc
I like the Turquoise Snowflake best because, I don't know, it's all straight and simple. Yeeeah...I'll stick with that. LOL

For some reason, I've always like the orange suns or whatever they're called lol. Idk, I just like them! :)

MACPlink said:
For some reason, I've always like the orange suns or whatever they're called lol. Idk, I just like them! :)
LOL! Aren't I so good at making up names for them?

I like the red saturn because I like the big BOOM noise they make when you explode them.

Haha, awesome! Both times I voted in the polls, it seems almost everyone has the same favorite and least favorite as me! LOL. Nifty idea for a poll! :D

I like the purple rings. Not sure why but it might be because it lasts longer and I rarely miss it.

Red Saturn, because those seem to last longer than most of the other fireworks, and that they have the most area to hit them with.

By that I mean, there is more margin for error if you do not strike the center of the firework.

I'm tied with orange sun,turquoise snowflake,and blue star trio.I was also thinking about this lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter