Poll: Number of points and Typical type of Unit

250 pts. One trip a year with my 2 teenage kids in a two bedroom And one trip a year in a one bedroom either alone or with an adult friend. (I'm happily divorced)

I only stay sun-friday to avoid weekend points (and weekend crowds!) I generally go in April and October. This works out to 120 for the one bedroom in April and 120 for the 2BR in October at BWV. And 10 points to spare! ::yes:: :cheer2:

We have 500 points and usually stay in a one bedroom. But as our son gets a little older, we will stay in a two bedroom, especially if we bring someone along with us (a friend of his or a relative).

285 points ... 1 bedroom mostly ... have tried 2 bedrooms also.
Studio? What's a studio? Isn't that a kind of greeting card?

Originally posted by MDonley
Studio? What's a studio? Isn't that a kind of greeting card?

NO!!! It's the place you stay in to make your DVC vacation last longer!!!!;) :D

Originally posted by anniet
NO!!! It's the place you stay in to make your DVC vacation last longer!!!!;) :D

I was content in a standard room at the Poly for years. But now that I am "spoiled" by 1 (and if both kids come with me) 2 BR accomodations I don't think I could go back to a studio.

The quality of my vacation is so dramatically increased with a larger room, especially since my two teenage daughters have very different sleep habits. Now I don't have to hear "she wouldn't let me have the TV on" or, conversely "She had the TV on so loud it kept me up all night" whining, and it's so much more relaxing. Not to mention the kids being tired and cranky all day since they didn't sleep well after arguing all night long about the TV!

Even when I go alone I just love the space of a 1BR. Of course I am not saying my way of thinking is for everyone, and I totally understand the mindset of those who save points by staying in studios.

590 points

2 x 11-night trips in an OKW 1BR for just the two of us. We're convinced it's larger than our house ::yes::

Home again Saturday Dec 4. We can't wait! :hyper:

We have 400 total points, among BWV, HH, and VB. There are two of us. We have migrated from a studio to a 1 bdr unit for most visits, with an occasional 2 Bdr when another couple comes with us. We rarely stay Saturdays to avoid the high points costs.

We have 520 pts between OKW and VB. We have stayed in everything except a stuido so far.

300 Points and it really depends on how many people will be staying with us. If it's just DH & I we stay in a studio or 1-BR. If others come along we stay in a 2-BR. Annmarie

250 points. We stay in 1 bedrooms; it's just easier with a teenage daughter. We go to a 2 bedroom if we bring a friend for DD.

CLC Tiger Pom Mom :cheer2:

270 points - January 2005 - 5 nights at SSR (home) 1 bedroom
June 2005 - 5 nights HHI - 2 bedroom :grouphug:

480 points and we prefer 2 bedrooms (4 of us), but we have stayed in studios and 1 bedrooms at times.

550 points, usually stay in a studio if it's just DH and I, and in a two-bedroom if we bring family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter