• Called in sick today (work)

• Will play hookey (school)

• Took a vacation day

• Cant bear to be in vmk today

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

SkippyPaul

Nascar VMK Centerfold -February-
Im sorry if this was posted before, Im just curious as to..

In view of vmk closing today, how many took the day off work or school today? Call in sick? Take a vacation day? Play hookey?

Soon after I heard I put in for a vacation day.

its odd i had the day off from school today.. i think they knew vmk was closing ..... but it will be sad to go on for the last time today:sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I'll be starting a new job soon, so I have the free time at the moment :goodvibes

It's going to be a very bittersweet day today.
I have the tissues nearby, because I know I'm going to need them :sad1:

Michelle

I'll be playing from work also.. Thank goodness today is a meeting day for the bosses.. HA.. Worked out lovely bc now they won't see me blubbering like a blooming idiot! :laughing:

Glad I am not alone! :rotfl:

Yeah i decided to ask for this day off monday.

I work from home so I can log in if I decide to. I have mixed feelings. I am sure I will login before close.

my parents are forcing me to go to school so i thinkin about goin to nurses office and she will let anybody go home

Im sorry if this was posted before, Im just curious as to..

In view of vmk closing today, how many took the day off work or school today? Call in sick? Take a vacation day? Play hookey?

Soon after I heard I put in for a vacation day.

You forgot to list: Got up early to get into the game (I normally sleep until noon)

I'm already out of school for the semester, but I cleared my schedule for today on purpose, so I shouldn't have to go anywhere.

You didn't have an option for: I went to work but will get on vmk when I get home.

I had two full hours of classes today at uni,which I could in no way skip and I have a friend's play I have to attend (I promise I would) so I won't be on all day.:sad2:

But I will be for as much as I can after all my responsibilities are done and hopefully I will be there for the final closing, next to my friends. Those last days have been really difficult though.

Staying out of work Is not an option for many of us that like a pay check and playing from work has not been an option at work since an update about 2 ears ago. I went to work as normal and will Stay as long as needed. There is a remote chance that could mean I only get in at 10 or 11 pm est. Most likely I will be out by 6 pm and just in case I carried my laptop along. If I can sneak on at a slow time I will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter