Poll: how did everyone get here

how did you find the DIS site

• Internet search

• Reffered by a friend or family member

• On another Disney website

• Through the Itunes podcast

• Your travel agent told you about it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was planning a camping trip to wdw's ft. wilderness and loved looking at the wdwinfo pics. I was never a message-board fan, but had a lot of questions so I just jumped in :goodvibes

I was looking up info to plan our first WDW trip (which will be in December) and found this site from wdwinfo I think. I am totally addicted now and am getting more excited every day about our upcoming trip.:banana:

I can't remember for sure; I think I was reading from Unofficial Guide, read something there that got me here, or got here from mousesavers...

Love it, anywhoo!!

was googling info for our spring trip. I know that message boards are the best place for real info and feed back so that was what I was looking for. Here I am and I will be here way after I get back.

I was looking for information shortly before our April 2007 trip, and came across Deb's website first, then the UK boards, then found the DIS. I like the DIS the best, of course :thumbsup2 the information on these boards saved me a lot of money! ;)

was through an internet search of Disney. I love Disney and anything Disney. I am so happy:yay: I found this site. I have already learned so much and everyone is just great. There's no place like Disney...but the next best place is here. :cool1:

Maryann:surfweb:

You know, I can't vote in the poll because I don't even remember!! :eek: It's been four years and honestly, I have no idea how I first came to find the DIS! I know I was reading the Unofficail Guide for our trip that year, so I'm going to guess that I saw it on another Disney-related web site that I found in the book.

That's the best I can do! But, at least I did find it. :goodvibes

I was referred here by a non-Disney forum: Cruise Critic. I was told to check out the DIS Meets threads and slowly discovered the rest of the site.

it's a bit overwhelming. :)

I'm sooo glad I found this place. I love it here, just like WDW!!

I was searching for reviews for Concierge Level rooms, and there you were. I'm so glad that Firefox has so much trouble with Intercot. Otherwise, I may not have searched in the first place.

My DW was getting into the planning of our trip, so that got me in the mood to look up some WDW stuff. I just did a search for Disney forums and this was by far the best one and little did I know it was the same one that my DW found on her own to start researching and planning our trip.

Like you, when I was planning my DS's first trip in 2000 with my DSis a colleague at work told me about the web-site and I have been a part of it ever since. It is my favorite place for WDW information.

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter