Poll for President. Hillary or Condi?

Hillary vs. Condi for President? Poll.

• Dr. Condoleeza Rice, Sec'y of State, Nat. Sec. Advisor, Former Provost of Stamford Univ. etc. etc

• Hillary Clinton, Rose Law Firm, former first lady, Sen. Hillary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
Dick Morris feels that two potential candidates, both who say they aren't going to run, may be their party's nominees. Who gets your vote? I am only listing two choices.

I might abstain from voting, given those two options!

H C if I had to vote for one of the 2 she would be the one to take the bull by the horns.

CharlesTD said:
H C if I had to vote for one of the 2 she would be the one to take the bull by the horns.

If she takes the bull, it won't be buy the horns. :rotfl:

I'd vote for Condi. I like Hillary and all, but we just don't share the same views. I'm not entirely sure I share the same views as Condi....that would have to be hashed out during the campaign. If not, I'd just stay home and watch a movie. :)

It would be just like the last freaking elections - neither one in my eyes is a good candidate. Rice because she has no experience in representing the people of the United States. So far she has only represented politicians. And Hillary because 1) I think she would be an automatic loss for the Democrats, and 2) because I'm against dynastys.

~Amanda

DawnCt1 said:
If she takes the bull, it won't be buy the horns. :rotfl:
Well, I guess I had better say Condi as it appears that Dawn has set up a poll to ridicule those who disagree!! Who'da thunk it!?!? Yahoo...Condi in 2008! 4 more years of "staying the course!!"! :rotfl:

septbride2002 said:
It would be just like the last freaking elections - neither one in my eyes is a good candidate. Rice because she has no experience in representing the people of the United States. So far she has only represented politicians. And Hillary because 1) I think she would be an automatic loss for the Democrats, and 2) because I'm against dynastys.

~Amanda
Rice did a great job representing the United States as a member of the NSA during the fall of the Soviet Union and the reunification of Germany. She represents the people of the United States as Secretary of State. No one can dispute her foreign policy expertise and experience. I would be proud to vote for her.

Laugh O. Grams said:
Well, I guess I had better say Condi as it appears that Dawn has set up a poll to ridicule those who disagree!! Who'da thunk it!?!? Yahoo...Condi in 2008! 4 more years of "staying the course!!"! :rotfl:

Not ridiculing those who disagree; Just giving my opinion of H.C.

DawnCt1 said:
Rice did a great job representing the United States as a member of the NSA during the fall of the Soviet Union and the reunification of Germany. She represents the people of the United States as Secretary of State. No one can dispute her foreign policy expertise and experience. I would be proud to vote for her.

good for you. I wouldn't. If you don't want people's opinions then don't ask for them.

~amanda

Hillary would be a divider not a uniter and Condi ----aw nevermind.

I pick McCain.

DawnCt1 said:
Not ridiculing those who disagree; Just giving my opinion of H.C.
Oh...I see...and it only took you how long...like 30 seconds to jump on CharlesTD's honest answer to your so-called "poll"? Gotcha...I guess I stand corrected.:rolleyes:

Dr. Rice has said many times that she is not interested in being President. She is an academic not a politican. Hilary gets my vote.

Though if she wins and stays on for 8 years we will have a Bush or a Clinton in the White House for 28 years.

I would vote for Hillary w/ a great big smile on my face.

If these 2 are our candidates, Condi will win in a landslide. Like it or not, Condi will win the black vote (who are mostly democrats) and of course she would win the Republican vote. Dems would be shaking in their shoes.

septbride2002 said:
good for you. I wouldn't. If you don't want people's opinions then don't ask for them.

~amanda
So because I disagree with you, I should keep quiet. yeah right. ;)

Pugdog007 said:
If these 2 are our candidates, Condi will win in a landslide. Like it or not, Condi will win the black vote (who are mostly democrats) and of course she would win the Republican vote. Dems would be shaking in their shoes.
It will be their worst nightmare

DawnCt1 said:
So because I disagree with you, I should keep quiet. yeah right. ;)

No but you put a poll and then have snide little remarks if anyone says anything negative to Condi. Looks to me like you just want to stir the pot.

~Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter