• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll - favorite dcl ship - poll

What is your favorite DCL Ship?

• Wonder

• Magic

• Dream

• Fantasy

• Haven't Cruised Yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Justacruiser

Military Veteran
Please select you favorite DCL Ship. If you have not sailed on DCL, please select haven't cruised yet.

Please state 3 reasons why you select your choice.

For me: Disney Magic, like the smaller ship, like the atmosphere, I think the food is great.

You need an option for "all of the above." Well, except the Dream because the itineraries are too short.

The Wonder reasons are, Size, doing itineraries I want to do, and this ties into the last reason, feels like home. Have to go four reasons. She has a great crew. Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Dream for the decor
Magic for the itineraries
Love, love, love Remy's and the rainforest room on the larger ships.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm glad to see a lot like the Fantasy best. We've only sailed on the Magic (pre-update) and Wonder. I'm curious how we're going to like the bigger ship because we love both the smaller ones.

We've had great service on all sailings, but the best was our Server on the Wonder back in 2011 thru the Panama Canal. Sadly Daniel, from what I've heard, left DCL a few years ago. But my kids still come up with an "I miss Daniel" comment every once in a while - that's how good he was!

I have sailed on the Magic, Wonder and Fantasy and Liked the Magic, Wonder seemed to look old and the Fantasy was great, but also less than a year old at the time we cruised.

Magic (pre-reno, haven't been on her since)
- love the theme/decor
- classic/smaller ship (larger staterooms, fewer people, too many reasons to list)
- Lumiere's

Magic is our favorite.

We have sailed 4 times on her, and once on The Dream.

We love The Magic because:

Small ship
Crew can be on a more personable level
The ports she goes to
Feels like home (I'm a DVC Member)

I have cruised on all 4 ships and there is really not a bad one among them.. I prefer the Magic because:

Enjoy the small ships because of intimate feel, great crew, smaller passenger count (obviously) and overall ease of getting around

Enjoy the varied itineraries offer to the smaller ships but the Magic was the first DCL ship so it feels extra special.

I like longer cruises versus the 4 and 7 day sailings on the larger ships.

We have cruised the Wonder 3 times and the Magic once. Our favorite so far is the Wonder. The crew, the MDRs, and the larger Cove Café are some of the reasons we would sail on her again. Mostly the crew!:love:

We have cruised the Wonder 3 times and the Magic once. Our favorite so far is the Wonder. The crew, the MDRs, and the larger Cove Café are some of the reasons we would sail on her again. Mostly the crew!:love:

We have cruised the Woder back to back CA Repo and Inaugural Alaska 2011 and CA Repo and Alaska 2013. Sailing on her again in September!! We adore the crew especially Server Jenny from Peru. A classy ship all the way!!!:cheer2:

Fantasy

1. Tied with Magic - 7 night Caribbean cruises
2. Satellite Falls!
3. That's about it. Really like all the ships, but Fantasy just edges out the others because of 1 & 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter