Poll: early flight time

kswright02

Earning My Ears
first cruise was out of Miami but in feb DH and I are going alone on 3n out of PC. 11am flight?? Doable with express walk off and I'm thinking taxi or happy limo so no need to wait for shuttles?? Or pushing it? MIA was so close I wouldn't think twice about it just sort of clueless with what to expect with PC/Orlando traffic.

Experienced cruisers what say you?:). Thank you?

I had an 11:20 am flight booked for our September Dream cruise and felt comfortable with that time since
we do Express Walkoff with our luggage as well as take a private car to the airport but once the airlines
changed it to 10:40 am, I was able to move my flight to 12:00 pm.

I would book the 11:00 am.

We were just on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago. We had early breakfast (which we enjoyed) in the MDR, went to SHutters to pick up ordered pics, and went to Vista Café to get a coffee before we left the ship. We used DCL buses. We were at the airport and thru the (long) Southwest check in line more than 4 hours before our 1pm flight. I know this because we were not allowed to check our bags until we were within the 4 hour window and had to sit around the airport waiting before we could even check them. I really wished we had scheduled an earlier flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter