poll check out day

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bab31, Jan 1, 2007.

?

What day do check out on

1. check out Monday

2. Check out Tuesday

3. Check out Wednesday

4. Check out Thursday

5. Check out Friday

6. Check out Saturday

7. Check out Sunday

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bab31

bab31 DIS Veteran

Just polling to see the popular check out days- meaning travel days!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

I check out on Fridays if it's a week or longer trip, because my days off from work are Thursday and Friday, and I like to have part of a day to unpack and do laundry. If I'm going for the "weekend", I check out on Saturday and go straight to work from the resort.

4. honeybee30

honeybee30 DIS Veteran

We've checked out on different days, but most often on Mondays and Tuesdays because we usually go during college breaks or over really long (like 6 or 7 day :upsidedow) weekends.

5. DreaminDisney

DreaminDisney <font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL

I voted Sunday because I like to make the most of it. I hate when our vacations end:sad2:

6. denisekayt

denisekayt Better known as Alice

Our 1st trip in 2005 we left on a Wednesday, but our last trip in December we came home on Saturday and those are our plans for our trip in January 2008 as well.

I like coming home on Saturday since it gives us another day to recoup on Sunday before heading back to work!

7. ransom

ransom DIS Veteran

Bumping! :jumping3:

8. pinkminnie

pinkminnie DIS veteran

Always on Saturdays. We take two days to get back home and hubby has to be back on Monday for work.

9. latexscooter

latexscooter Be nice even if it takes some effort.

We like to check in on a Friday and check out on a Saturday. We like this because we have one full weekend at the world but we also get home and have one full weekend day before going back to work.

10. ransom

ransom DIS Veteran

just bumping up again in case anyone else wants to vote or comment!

11. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

We always check out on a Friday. My DH likes to have a whole weekend to recuperate before going back to work on Monday.:goodvibes

12. Drizzo67

Drizzo67 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I checked Saturday. We like to return with a day to relax before heading back into the routine of our normal day-to-day lives (school, work, etc.)

Dina Marie

13. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

We check out on Sunday usually. We always check in on Saturday and then we stay 8 nights. I like to spend as much time at disney as possible so we leave right after breakfast to get home for work and school.

14. Castillo Mom

Castillo Mom DIS Veteran

This year we're checking out on a Sat. but that's because we have to get to Port Canaveral for the cruise. Normally I'd probably check out on a Sun. or maybe never check out at all!;)

15. foto202

foto202 Earning My Ears

We are checking out on a Sat. this time so we can be home Sunday to get ready to get "back to life" on Monday.

16. jensen

jensen DIS Veteran

My preference would be to check in and out on Saturday, so that I have an extra day at home to unpack, etc. before returning to work. But, the best flight prices always seem to be mid-week, so we usually do Tuesday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Wednesday.