POLL: Can this win best guest rofl

Could our trailer win best guest? hehe

• heck yea its a buet!

• No but I wanna make one to and join you

• Coming over to borrow a cup of sugar

• Wow that thing is ugly!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do me a favor jack......stay out of my threads. I have already sent your posts to the mods. I'm the op of this thread and I did not ask for your opinion, or feedback. These are good ppl on this board so I suggest you change your attitude.

I'm not your buddy never was and never will be so keep your attitude out of my thread.

You think I seriously was looking for a best guest for a trailer rofl? Its for fun dude good fun period end of story. I already have a best guest as Im sure you imagined.

Exactly. He wasn't asking or showing off his trailer, rofl. To win best guest. I think it was a joke, but i still love it ;)

And Druiser, you really should stop the attitude. Although it may be just a game, we still like to have fun. And we dont need rude opinions or weird phrases from you. LOL weird phrases..

Thanks for the feedback.

Please refer to my 1st post and the "LOL" therein ... like i said, some people take vmk WAAAY too seriously.

Look me up on VMK ... I'm ParkHopPop ... and known for being "kind and easy going" myself ... been there since day 1 with not so much as a single ban. And frankly, I don't have much "stuff" because 1- I don't spend half of my life on there, and 2 - I tend to give stuff away to new people, or friends who "need it".

what I've learned of the OP's character (in response, MizBubble) in just a few posts, is - he's apparently quite clever (enough to come up with an original idea), and that he NEVER visits other players' rooms ... oops, except for trade rooms ... and is maybe a little defensive about a silly game. And I'm his buddy :thumbsup2

Anyway, whether he thought of the friggin idea or not, I don't care. Nor do i go around accusing everyone of copying off the 1st "falling chairs" room ... again, I don't care ... just don't ask me in a poll if I think it's the best idea I've ever seen.

So, everyone please lighten up a little, and play vmk like it's a GAME for the sake of all things holy.

well i made a TDL Tower of Terror even when other peeps have probably made other Tower of Terrors but that didnt stop me :) paul has the right to make this room along with everyone that plays VMK I dont think he is a " copycat " nor did he copy anyone just like their are probably tons of VMK Player-made disney rides there are probably lots of trailer parks ( or trailers ).

P.S. Love the Trailer paul! maybe you and i can go VMK fishing sometime ;) Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

I would like to say it has a chance, but vmk has no guidelines whatsoever in choosing winner. :confused3 I've seen some ordinary rooms win and some great rooms not win. So here's hoping staff visit room. :goodvibes It would be quite a win!!!

I voted for "borrow sugar option", looks like lots of dis'ers agree :rotfl: good that you put that in :thumbsup2

That looks fantastic rob, and Judging it considering I live in a trailer in reals. LOL. Unfortunatly in real life i can't go fishing on top of the roof:Ias with the inside it's a super original idea, totally giving you some thumbs up from the staff;). Good job Old Buddy.

That looks fantastic rob, and Judging it considering I live in a trailer in reals. LOL. Unfortunatly in real life i can't go fishing on top of the roof:Ias with the inside it's a super original idea, totally giving you some thumbs up from the staff;). Good job Old Buddy.

thanks carter
appreciate your input here

Well, you said it was supposed to be a joke, but I think it looks great! It's very well decorated and well put together. Nice work and effort! :thumbsup2

Good work. Very creative.

I like how you placed the items on the outside from the inside view. :)

i think if it was a triple ride it would actually be considered a manufactured home, not a trailer. ALL trailers are single wides, and then manufactured homes (homes made in factories) are the single, double, or triple. The definition of a trailer is a cart like wheeled item that can be pulled by something, and if its a triple wide that's like driving three hummers connected to each other on a freeway. See What I'm saying?

I voted "Wow that thing is ugly!!"... not like that's a bad thing!...
You forgot the Herbie couch parked out in front ;) .
Well done SkippyPaul!
Tiki

nice! lol i think it's great but best guest rooms are only one room so it would either be the inside or outside. and idn't you already win before?!?!? lol give some of us nobodies a chance! jk

nice! lol i think it's great but best guest rooms are only one room so it would either be the inside or outside. and idn't you already win before?!?!? lol give some of us nobodies a chance! jk

Well I'm not holding my breath on this room but it was just for fun actually. And yes I did win best guest some time ago for my rock climbing room.

Again anyone that wants to hitch up to the park stop on over. lol

I wonder how it is a single-wide outside yet a triple-wide on the inside...:rolleyes1

Well I'm not holding my breath on this room but it was just for fun actually. And yes I did win best guest some time ago for my rock climbing room.

Again anyone that wants to hitch up to the park stop on over. lol

yeah i actually have a pic of me with you in that room! well, best of luck!:goodvibes

Well guess what. I dont visit other vmk players rooms, so how could I steal the idea? Dont you think sooner or later more than one person is going to come up with the same idea? Thats a pretty rude assumption I think.
He never said you copied it, just that it has already been done.

He never said you copied it, just that it has already been done.

I know what he was saying. Thats already been established in the thread and in the PMs I received. He had no business posting rude comments in my thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter