Poll:Cabanas

Are you planning on renting a cabana?

• Yes, can't wait!

• Ummm, not sure yet.

• No way! Too rich for my blood!

• Only if the price comes down.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're planning on renting one. We have 2 young children and won't be doing any other shore excursions. We know it's a lot of money (to us anyway) but it would make our day there much better.

When thinking of Castaway Cay (before kids) we thought of serenity, calmness, relaxation, paradise......

After kids I think of all the sand that's going to end up in the diapers, mouth, eyes, sun burns, etc.

Hopefully this will help me relax.....bring the kids in out of the sun, shower to wash off sand, cold drinks, place to change and put all of our stuff.

Plus we'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary (actually date the day before we cruise) so this will be our gift to each other.

I would love too but there are too many other items I want more. Since I am a social worker and I save every penny to afford to cruise DCL I will not be renting a cabana

I plan to rent one with 7 of my DIS pals! :thumbsup2 Cost isn't bad when you are paying 1/8th. I can't take that much sun, but love to be in the water...this looks like the perfect way for me to spend the whole day outside.

I voted for no way. I have stated this on other threads. They are a rip off. That is my opinion.

I must be way behind the times on this subject...how much are they going to cost for the day? And more importantly when are they going to put them on the excursion list to rent? I have been checking a few times a week but the last time I was on DCL Castaway Club site nothing was there, did I miss something or an announcement.

I think I will rent one but then again I can easily say that because I don't know how much they are!!! Please help set me straight.....

You didn't have an option for this so I didn't vote...but here is my thing. These are sooo me...I usually splurge for stuff like this. But the last 2 times at CC, I spent VERY little time hanging out on the beach. I snorkled, sat at the bar (which I like to do), went parasailing, did the yoga on the beach, got a massage, rode bikes, etc....if I did have a cabana, I figured I would spend about 30 minutes in there. Plus, with DH and I, we like to get back to the ship by 2pm or so. Just enough sun and sand by then. A waste of my money then. If I had kids that were of varying ages and spent the entire day at CC...then I would be in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter