• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll: Age when first purchased DVC

What was your age when you first purchased DVC

• You were 30 or younger

• You were 31 to 35

• You were 36 to 40

• You were 41 to 45

• You were 46 to 50

• You were 51 to 55

• You were 56 to 60

• You were 61 to 65

• You were 66 to 70

• You were over 70

Results are only viewable after voting.

gjw007

DVC, Diamond Resorts, Wyndham Resorts
One of the posts asked about your age when you first purchased DVC. This post broadens the categories of that post but it may be interesting.

We are in the process of purchasing right now, I am 28 and dh is 32.

I was going to search for a thread like this after reading through the "Over 50..." thread which I am finding to be a fun and interesting read. :)

I am the one who posted on the over 50 thread about my Mom and Dad; they are 68 and 69 respectively and have passed ROFR and waiting for closing docs!!!! I hope I can get Mom to come vote in this poll. Maybe she has to wait until actual closing?!

I was 43 when first buying in and DH was 46 :)

we bought in 2003, I was 28 dh was 41. this has been the best $ we've ever spent for our family. i figure, Lord willing, with my age I should get more than my $ worth over the years.

I'm not surprised to see the distribution. One curve representing parents, another grandparents....

I just bought in Dec, just had turned 33.

I have just bought as well - I am 36 and DH is 33.

Fun poll!

Just bought at SSR in 2004 when DW was 53 and I was 52. Looking forward to many visits with our "kids" and grandkids, starting in May, 2005.

age 46 -- ten years after we first toured and many years after we should have

Zurgswife says I am not allowed to vote she already did.

But hey this is about Florida and voting rules are different there.

Be bought in on my 40th birthday trip! :bday:

We were 33 when we bought back in 1997! LOVED THOSE FREE PASSES!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter