POLL~ 2010 cruise vs. ABD Backstage Magic Trip

if you could only do one trip, which one would you do?

• ABD Backstage Magic Trip

• Podcast Cruise

Results are only viewable after voting.

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
What to do? what to do? If you could only do one, which one would you do? I have never been to DL, never been on a cruise. Have been to WDW 10 times in the last 4 years, all with DD 15. We love Disney, LOVE backstage type stuff. I am reading books on Walt and his work, so I like that type of thing, can't get enough! DD has been bugging me like crazy to go to DL, the whole CA thing appeals to her. I can't do both because she will miss too much school.

So HELP... poll!

OK.. So I voted before I read your post... I picked the cruise because that is what I would do even at this point with a DD who is to young for Backstage Magic.. that being said when she is 15 we will totally be doing something backstageish. This will also be a more intimate group so with what you have said I would probally go with the California trip

I'd say you'd have a better chance of getting space for the cruise vs. the tour, if the tour will be as popular as the cruise.

That being said, I've done this particular ABD trip and loved it. But I will be on the cruise (after all the t's are crossed; i's dotted) and that should be incentive alone... :rotfl2:

...to take the ABD trip. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter