Political: What's the big deal about the Kerry NASA photos?

Laz

DIS Veteran
I am confused as to why the Dems feel the released photos of Kerry running around at NASA is a smear tactic? So he went to NASA for a up-close tour? Big Deal! I would have if given the chance. I'm a Bush supporter and I still don't get it. How does this look bad for Kerry?

Kerry Nasa Photos

it supposedly make shim look "silly", like Bush in the kimono looks silly.

I think he looks like a person taking a tour of NASA. I, too, do not understand why his people are so upset???:confused: There's nothing "smeary" about it. Why would it be a smear to publish these photos? I don't get it?

I saw nothing wrong with it, but the Dems may be thinking back to the pic of Dukakis in the tank.

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures....if he didn't want pictures to come out he shouldn't have posed for at least one of them.

Nothing silly about it that I can see. I love the spelling in the transcript! Is that from Fox News? Interesting.
There was nothing silly about President Bush wearing a flight suit on an aircraft carrier either and I am not a President Bush supporter. Don't understand why "Dems" don't like it. maybe Cahill saw other pics? Very strange reaction.

Originally posted by Bobbles
Nothing silly about it that I can see. I love the spelling in the transcript! Is that from Fox News?

You bet...

fauxnews2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter