Police patches

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
anyone know a place to get them other than ebay? Im also looking for fire and ems for dsis And DBIL

anyone know a place to get them other than ebay? Im also looking for fire and ems for dsis And DBIL

most police departments will mail them out to you. I work with a women whos grandson just writes a letter to the department and 90 percent have sent them

Send me a PM and I will be happy to send a FD patch, I also may have an extra FD station patch, have to check. I will also check on PD patch, just have to get to work and ask a nice police person for one.
:goodvibes

our local ones dont give them out anymore gRRR and I dont get out so much anymore. Might have to try writing a few places. I know when we were in Washigtion DC we got a ton of patches by asking, even got one from the capitiol police (thank you senetor Kagan).

I'd be willing to try and procure a few :rotfl2:

We have multi-million dollar fire houses but we have to buy our own shirts, pants (EMS), sweatshirts... and patches are nearly nonexistant :rotfl: Yep, we are the Long Island vollys! :thumbsup2

PM me if you are interested- I can check the closet on Wednesday

I know enough people in surrounding departments that I might be able to get a few different ones, depending on what they are to be used for.

Is this for a gift? I have bought some really cool shadow boxes and made groupings for my husband's collection.

If they are part of a department, trading is how my husband gets his. The officers have to purchase these and usually will only give them up in a trade (patch for patch). You would have a much easier time if you have something to give - pins are a big deal as well.

PM and I'll send you a PD from my husband's department, he may be able to get fire as well.

I just hang them on walls. Ive actully offered cops money for patches but alas this is actully illegal.

Around here, it's almost impossible to get patches, shirts, etc. We had someone get a shirt, patch, and badge (I think he traded for the shirt and patch, and bought the badge), and then started going to big fires saying he was from our department :scared1:

So I'd love to help you out, but we have a "no trading" policy in place now.

I could probably try to get you a patch for the department I work for. That is, if you want one from a small city in Tennessee.

I thought it was illegal to get actual police dept. patches since 911....there is an army surplus store here that also sells police uniforms...they are only allowed to sell generic patches not the "real ones"

Patch trading and collecting is STILL LEGAL. Its illlegal to display them in any place other than ones home or mesuem. I know, I managed to buy some Nice ones out in the nations capital.

Sure, love small town patches. Im from one. Heck pre-9-11 our station threw a bunch of patches in the trash. That was my feild day@

Hey if you are looking for patches then Butler Patches can be great help, they have offered me custom design patches and even police patches at affordable prices, you can try them out....
Butler Patches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter