• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points Transfer Wanted: 59-92 points BLT to Use 12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa3635

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I'm looking for a point transfer of 59-92 BLT points to use 12/10. I have some of my own points available so I can be flexible on the amount transfered in. Willing to pay $10 per point via paypal. I'm only looking for BLT points at this time. Please pm me if you can help me out. I have rented and done transfers in the past and can provide references. I would like to do this immediately so I can book in January.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, If you are interested I have BLT points available for $ 11pp( 2009 bankable and 2010). My use year ends on May 31.
chez64@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ed:)

I have the BLT points available in your requested range If still interested please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter