Points Transfer Wanted -130pts Hilton Head Resort Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrvaz

Earning My Ears
My family and I are looking for a points transfer from a member who has Hilton Head points. We are looking for a 130 points.

We are trying to book a vacation for August 2011 so we would like to use the 11 month window with the transfer to get into HHI.

Thanks for all your help.

Not sure if you got first message. I do not use rent/trade board often. I have around 170 points at Hilton Head with use year Feb. I have never transfered pts before so not sure what that involves. I might be interested if you could send me info on transfer pts procedure. I would want $10 per point to transfer. Thanks Bob

Bob, I have only done it one time. Once we complete the transaction, you would call member services and you would give them my member number and explain you would like to transfer 130 points.

One quick question, you mention the use yer is February. These points are eligible for NEXT August 2011 correct ? They are not expiring in February 2011 right ?

There are a few rules with transfers.
1. You can only transfer one time a a use year
2. Whatever bucket the points are in that is where they would stay (for example, if you transfer Hilton points, they count as home resort of Hilton Head, etc).

Let me know how you would want to handle the transaction, through paypal, etc.

Thanks
Rick

I checked with member services and I do have 130 pts available for
use year Feb. 2011. I have made no transfers and member services said
as long as you have not made any transfers it would be ok. How would you
like to proceed as far as contacting each other to discuss details. Thanks Bob

Bob,

You can give me a call at 732-857-4930. If I can't get to the phone please leave a message and I will call you as soon as I can.

Just to confirm, when you spoke to member services they said it is February 2011 use year. So then those points are good from February 2011 - January 2012 ?

I am leaving for Atlanta on Tuesday afternoon for work so hopefully we can get everything taken care of before then.

Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter