• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points Transfer Process Question

I just had points transferred into my account from another owner. She set up the 3 way call with me being on hold while she told MS all of her personal information, and advised that she would like to transfer her points to me. I was then patched into the call for MS to review the "legalities" of the transfer (i.e. points maintaining home resort priority, no more transfers this year etc.). As the person receiving the points, it was painless. I called MS approximately 15 minutes later to confirm that the points were in my account, and book my vacation!

According to the person who transferred the points to me - MS insists on a 3 way call now, and they won't arrange it for you.

Hope this helps:)

I did a points transfer without the 3 way call, I gave the person my name and address and the last 4 digits of my mebership, called MS that day to confirm all was transfered then paid the remaing balance.

I have done multiple pt transfers over the years, however none recently, but they never required a 3-way call. I always did it were the buyer transferred the money to me via paypal then I made the trade. I always req'd full payment because once the pts are transferred there is no way to get them back. If the buyer pays thru paypal they have a means to get there money back if the seller didn't transfer the pts. The seller has no recourse if the pts are transferred and they don't get paid. I have never had any problems

I just had points transferred into my account from another owner. She set up the 3 way call with me being on hold while she told MS all of her personal information, and advised that she would like to transfer her points to me. I was then patched into the call for MS to review the "legalities" of the transfer (i.e. points maintaining home resort priority, no more transfers this year etc.). As the person receiving the points, it was painless. I called MS approximately 15 minutes later to confirm that the points were in my account, and book my vacation!

According to the person who transferred the points to me - MS insists on a 3 way call now, and they won't arrange it for you.

Hope this helps:)

I just had points transferred to my account last weekend by another member and we did not do a 3 way call. I had given her my personal info and she emailed me to tell me when the transfer was complete. I called MS to confirm the points were in our account. I paid her 50% before the transfer and the remaining 50% after. It was very easy... Be sure not to mention to MS that money is being exchanged, as that is not allowed. (but happens all the time)

Just completed a transfer this weekend. I took 50% thru paypal, made the transfer then once they confirmed reciepts of points, the final payment thru paypal was made. All in the same day, no three way call. I guess there needs to be some level of trust by both parties. Worked for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter