• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points to Rent at BLT: 85 (or more) point for $10pp use by 1/31/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie,
Thank you so very much for checking for us. We will not be able to go during the time or location that is available though :( Is there anyway to get on a waiting list and be informed if something comes available before we leave? I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Again thank you so very much for all of your help. As you can tell I am not allowed to send a pm yet, sorry.

Samone

Thanks for the PM. I still can not send a PM so I have to respond in this way. After talking to my husband for a long time I think we might be able to stay at the Saratoga on those dates and just stay off site for the other days. Would you mind sending me more information about yourself and some way to contact you that is not so public so that we can talk about details.
Thanks
Samone

Hello. Do you still have points to rent at BLT? We are going to WDW 12/10-12/16 and would like to stay in a studio at BLT. Please let me know if you still have points available.

Thanks!

Hello!

I have 85 or more points to rent at Bay Lake Tower that need to be used by 1/31/2012.

Let me know if you are interested, I charge $10 a point. I do 25% at time of booking and balance 60 days out. PM me with questions.

Please provide check in and out date. Along with resourt and room type. I will get back wtih you if its available.

Also have hundreds of other points in other contracts that I am looking to sell. I own all properties but OKW.

Thanks!
Hi- I have rented points numerous times before and now have a friend who wants to stay at AKV. I wanted to see if you had any points left for this year. The two of them are looking to stay in a studio savannah view (not concierge) from December 4 through December 10th. Do you have any points available? If so, could you please check availability? Their second choice would be BCV, then BWV. My e-mail is stoneburnerj@saccounty.net.

Thanks,

Jenny Stoneburner
916 207-0825

Do you have any points available for 2 adults, Nov 5&6 2011? We are not picky on resort choice!! Thank you, Catherine

If the points are still available, here's what I'm looking for...

1BR at Boardwalk Villas (standard room) - 88 points
Sun, Nov. 27 - Thursday, Nov. 30 (4 nights)

3 adults, 1 kid. We'll want to include the dining plan

Please let me know. thanks!

Hi:

Looking for points for a studio for December 28 - January 7 at BLT (194-259), BCV (197) or BWV (201).

Please let me know if your points are available still and if there are any reservations to be had for that time period. Also flexible to consider January 2 - 7th.

Thank you!
T.

Let me call DVC and get back to you.

Hi:

Looking for points for a studio for December 28 - January 7 at BLT (194-259), BCV (197) or BWV (201).

Please let me know if your points are available still and if there are any reservations to be had for that time period. Also flexible to consider January 2 - 7th.

Thank you!
T.

Hi! Do you have a large number of points available for rent? Looking for 2 bedroom possibly AK value room. I believe I would need 482 points for stay between 12/23/11-01/04/12. Traveling with 6 adults and 3 children. Open to suggestions for other resorts and room types. Thanks!!!

Hello! Yes I do have large amount of points to rent. I will call DVC and see what is available.

Hi! Do you have a large number of points available for rent? Looking for 2 bedroom possibly AK value room. I believe I would need 482 points for stay between 12/23/11-01/04/12. Traveling with 6 adults and 3 children. Open to suggestions for other resorts and room types. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter