Points on license

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me hpw having points on my license for running a red light will affect me when hiring a car in Florida this summer? Lost concentration for a minute and was flashed tonight as I went through the lights in my village . 22 years of driving and these will be my first points:guilty:

I don't think points have any affect, I've never been asked if I have any :goodvibes

I don't think you'll have a problem. My DBF had points on his licence a few years ago and didn't have any issues. In fact we always take both parts of our driving licence but they only ever want to see the Photocard.

Maybe some of the others on here have had difference experiences, but that is ours with Dollar.

My DH got 3 points on his licence just before we went away in October and there was no problem at all.

Oh thank you so much, guys! I was so worried. I 'm angry enough with myself for spoiling my driving record but if it had affected my holiday too I don't know what I'd have done.

Once again, thanks for putting my mind at rest

Can anyone tell me hpw having points on my license for running a red light will affect me when hiring a car in Florida this summer? Lost concentration for a minute and was flashed tonight as I went through the lights in my village . 22 years of driving and these will be my first points:guilty:

You will be fine :)

By the way, hello neighbour. I also live in Sheffield :goodvibes

I had 3 points years ago and it wasn't a problem at all.

I've had 3 points on my license & rented without any problems. I told the rental company (Alamo) and they said they'd note it but it wouldn't affect the rental.

Twenty years ago got stopped on the Florida Turnpike coming from Miami to Orlando got stopped doing 81mph when the countrywide speed to save fuel was 55mph
Had to pay $160 fine sent to my home.
:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter