• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points needed to rent for 4/27/06 - 5/4/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy L

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am looking to rent points for 27th April leaving on the 4th May 2006. I would prefer to stay at the Poly or Beach Club Resort but would also be interested in a studio at Beach Club Villas (I think its 131 points for 7 nights here :confused3 )

Sorry if I sound vague, I'm not entirely sure how many points I need for 7 nights. Depending on availabity and cost we may want to extend to 14 nights which would be leaving on the 11th May.

Can anyone help or advise me please.

Thanks

Wendy

Hi - we have 150 points for rent at 10.00 per point - if you are interested we can check the number of points needed and availability and then go from there. Let me know what you decide. Thanks.
Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter