Points for Trent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I am interested in renting points for AK Aug 2-4 or Aug 2-5.
We are looking for one bedroom or deluxe studio.
View is not important this late in the game.
2 adults, 2 kids (3 and 6).
Please let me know if there is availability.

Thanks,
Brandon

we have 97 points to rent . 13$ per point. Let me know if I can help you thanks. CVAN
Hi, I have a reservation for September, but I need to add on a day, will need 36 points for a 2 bedroom at OKW, 9/15-9/16. Please let me know if this is possible? Thank you!

Hi I'm looking for a savannah view regular room or studio at AK for sep 23-27/28. I realize it is late in the game but wanted to if anything would still be available. Thanks!

Hi

Looking to rent Boardwalk Sept 28th for one night only. Any points still available?

Thanks!

Hi, I have a reservation for September, but I need to add on a day, will need 36 points for a 2 bedroom at OKW, 9/15-9/16. Please let me know if this is possible? Thank you!
Please email kstaszak@ymail.com with information on how to proceed, we would like to rent the points for the night @ $13/pp! Thanks! Kristin & Darrell Staszak

we have 97 points to rent . 13$ per point. Let me know if I can help you thanks. CVAN

Hi,
Do you have any points still available? Looking to stay in a studio sometime between the end of August and beginning of September. Thanks!

Hi,
We're looking for a Studio at Villas sat Grand Californian for 2 nights, 9/6 - 9/8.
Thanks!

Hi! I saw you say you would be out of pocket until 8/2. I'm hoping you just haven't seen any requests yet and I am able to rent 36 points from you! Please advise! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter