Points for Transfer: 72 HHI (17/point) & 49 BLT (20/point) - Use Through 03/31/2024 (HHI) & 07/31/2024 (BLT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjk3

Mouseketeer
1.) I have 72 HHI points for transfer only. These are April 2022 points that are bankable and usable through 03/31/2024.

Score that summertime stay at HHI with the 11-month booking window!

Asking 17/point.

2.) I have 49 BLT points for transfer only. These are August 2022 points that are bankable and usable through 07/31/2024.

Asking 20/point.

I will transfer while we are both on a conference call with DVC Member Services. I have transferred points both in and out of my account multiple times, it's simple and fast. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Still available.

Dropped ask on HHI points to 17 per point.

Thanks!

Last bump for the HHI points. These will be banked today or tomorrow and then removed from sale. Please know that transferred points CAN be banked.

1.) I have 72 HHI points for transfer only. These are April 2022 points that are bankable and usable through 03/31/2024.

Score that summertime stay at HHI with the 11-month booking window!

Asking 17/point.

2.) I have 49 BLT points for transfer only. These are August 2022 points that are bankable and usable through 07/31/2024.

Asking 20/point.

I will transfer while we are both on a conference call with DVC Member Services. I have transferred points both in and out of my account multiple times, it's simple and fast. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.
im interested in the 77. ill pm you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter