Points for Transfer: 227 Aug06 pts @ $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't know if you can help me but I am looking for a BCV - 2bdroom for the dates 11/25/07 - 11/30/07. I think I will only need 160 points. I am willing to pay $10.00/point. I am not a DVC owner, does that matter? Please email me at valparker@optonline.net

thanks
valerie parker

Looking for a grand villa at the OKW for 5/20 - 5/25. If I calculated correctly that would be 225 pts. Can be reached at

phebert@dow.com
(225) 353-1958

Do you want to transfer all? Or just some. I am interested in some as a transfer. Please advise.
Steph

This will be my first trip to Disney since 1979 and our 5 year old daughter's first trip ever!!
Sooooo- we are looking for 112 points for beach club or boardwalk villa
or even 98 points for OKW starting 5/25 for 6 nights.
Is this something that could work for you? Yesterday was my first day on this site so I am still learning.
stacey
please e-mail me at sophiepinksydney@yahoo.com:yay:

Hi,

I am just starting out using this site and I am not sure what the difference is between renting points and transfering. I am looking for 270 point for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV for September 2007.

If you can get back to me and let me know I would appreciate the help. You can email me directly at ruppels@mac.com or cruppel@manage-inc.com

Thanks
CindyR

Am looking for 136-140 points in OKW 5/23-5/26, heck i'm right down the road (literally) from you - could pay any way you want! Have DVC refs, can be emailed at ballard@eatel.net.

Thanks!
Donna

hi, i need a one bedroom or two bedroom at OKW for 4/28-5/5. I would pay 10.50 a point if you are able to help out. thanks!
audie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter