Points for Transfer : 221 BCV $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina,
I need to do a point transfer. I have 630 2012 points I've been told I can transfer to another members 2012 use year in exchange for 2010 points. I'm trying to pay for our Panama Canal cruise mostly with points and I thought I could use my 2012 points, but can't since the cruise is before my March use year. Would you be interested in trading points?
Thanks,
Tenya

Tenya,

Tina was looking for only about 75 points.

If the question was for me, (the original poster) I am really not looking to trade, but I thank you for your interest. You can list your trade here as a thread and I am sure you will find someone. Have a great time on your cruise..I so wish I was going on one right now!!:scared:

Heather

fuzzfoot,

Thank you for your interest in our points. I am currently working with another member. I will contact you if there are any changes.

Thank you,
Heather

Hi NEED 35 DVC transferred to my account asap
I'm trying to book a feb 2011 vacation and I need 35 more DVC points.
Can you pls call me on my cell 631-745-8577
I do have paypal account.
Many thanks
Fran

Heather, excuse me if we already spoke but I've been trying to retain points for days and I might have already contacted you. I need an additional 40 points in order to book our feb 2011 trip. Would you be willing to transfer and sell me those points? What is the minimum points you would transfer? Please let me know asap. I do have PayPal for a quick transaction.
I appreciate your time and consideration.
Best,
Fran Sharkey
631-277-3335 h
631-745-8577 c
fsharkey@mac.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter