Points for Transfer : 221 BCV $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikayla'sMom

Mouseketeer
I have 221 BCV points for TRANSFER ONLY. They are March 2010 use year and expire the last business day of February 2011. Keep in mind transfered points can be banked. The rate is $10.00 per point and the points must be transferred into one account.

We're looking to rent 265 points to be used on a 1 BDR at BCV from Oct 25 - Nov 3. Not sure if you have any more points to rent. If not, I'd be willing to split my stay into 2 reservations.

Also if BCV is not available our second choice is OKW.

Gospel Bill, thank you for your interest. We are really looking to transfer our points to another owner. There are so many rules to go by, we just feel it would be easier. I am sure you will have no problem getting the points you need.......have a great trip!

Oh geez, I just read your original post! I don't know how I missed that! Sorry about that and good luck finding someone for transfer.

Oh geez, I just read your original post! I don't know how I missed that! Sorry about that and good luck finding someone for transfer.

Hi,

I am interested in having points transferred into my DVC account but I probably only need 75 or less points.

Let me know,

Tina

Tina,

As I can only do one transfer a year, I would really like to do a higher point transfer. If you were interested in a rental, maybe we could work something out. I just would prefer to deal with another owner, because they know all the rules. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter