Points For Transfer: 150 VWL August 2015 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need (I think) 56 VWL points to complete a reservation for my inlaws for my August 2015 wedding... We are just waiting for our ownership to be complete (Timeshare Store emailed me today saying they got my cheque) If they're still availible I'd be REALLY interested in the transfer. Pls PM me

I need (I think) 56 VWL points to complete a reservation for my inlaws for my August 2015 wedding... We are just waiting for our ownership to be complete (Timeshare Store emailed me today saying they got my cheque) If they're still availible I'd be REALLY interested in the transfer. Pls PM me

Just sent you a message:)

I am interested in a transfer of all points. I just purchased a resale (after selling two years ago and deeply regretting it) and am in the system now. I am experienced and have rented out points before. Are they still available?

Thanks,
Taryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter