Points for Sale/discount vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

simbasgirl3

Earning My Ears
We are DVC members and were not able to use our points last year. We rolled them over to this year, and are hoping to go to the Boardwalk in the end of October. We are in a use or lose position with a lot of points and rather than just burn them by booking a two bedroom (which we certainly don't need) I was hoping to sell some points, or book a weeks vacation for someone. It will be a great deal for someone else and we can use the extra money towards airfare and park passes. I think I have seen posts that points are going around 10.00 each, but it may be just easier to agree on an amount for a week at the boardwalk or beachclub or whatever. Let me know, I think we could agree on something that will be happy for the both of us! Any ideas????

Hi and Welcome to the DIS simbasgirl!

Since you are new, perhaps you are unaware that we have a DVC Rent/Trade Board here on the DIS.

I am going to move this post over there for you where it is more appropriate.

Good Luck! And again, Welcome! :)

I am looking for ressies Sept. 14 - 19. It is my daughters 3rd birthday on the 18th. I am very interested please contact me!
SoMoGo

I am looking to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at the OKW Oct 13-17. I believe it is 96 points. Is this a possibility and if so, how much would you want? Please email me at kelly27k@hotmail.com.
Thanks! Kelly

I AM INTERESTED IN RENTING 364 POINTS FOR MY STAY AT THE ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE 5/28/04-6/5/04

Hello, I saw your post and want to let you know that I am looking for a week in oct. We would love to rent oct 24th-31th...Let me know...Many Thanks

jmb2766

Hi! Looking for 23 points to extend our current ressie. They would be for Friday Oct. 24 at BWV. Let me know if any are still available and maybe we can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter