Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to rent 6 nights (not sure how many points) at Hilton Head Resort 11-17 November. Thanks, Dan

I will check with Member services Tommorrow on availibility.. Do you need a one bedroom or two? You also stated the dates of
11-11 thru 11-17 corrcet? When I get the new from DVC I will email you back

Just FYI

If Disney is sold out I do have another Timeshare in HILTON HEAD at the EPIC resorts, would you be iterested in that one if Disney is sold out at the time you requested?

Let me know

Eric

The points are available....

Are the dates?

Do you want me to call member services tomorrow and verify the dates?

We need a two bedroom. We will be arriving on the 11th of Nov, Departing on the 17th - 6 nights.

Once you find out availability, how does the cost by renting your points compare to normal rates - which for that time of year is 165 per night?

Thanks, Dan

I will check on this tomorrow. Did you get my e-mail about the EPIC resort I have there as well? If Disney is sold out would you be interested?

Originally posted by Ballybunion3
We need a two bedroom. We will be arriving on the 11th of Nov, Departing on the 17th - 6 nights.

Once you find out availability, how does the cost by renting your points compare to normal rates - which for that time of year is 165 per night?

Thanks, Dan

I would have to know more about the EPIC resort - do you have any info? Obviously I'd rather stay at Disney, but if it's a nice place & a good deal, I might consider it.

It is a very nice place.. I have stayed there myself three times. They allow you to use the spa and pool and beach club of another resort right on the beach. They are about 10 minutes away located in the Iland Links Area...
Go online to www.epicislandlinks.com

Originally posted by Ballybunion3
I would have to know more about the EPIC resort - do you have any info? Obviously I'd rather stay at Disney, but if it's a nice place & a good deal, I might consider it.

I would consider it, depending on availability/cost
comparison. We kinda have our heart set on Disney property, since I've seen such good reviews. But we would consider it for sure.

Thanks again.

The two bedroom for those dates is available. BUT VERY LIMITED.. The point cost is 179 points which would cost you $1790

The hotel does have rooms availble for regular payment and you are correct it woul be $165 plus around $15 in taxes a night. This would only cost you $1080. You are better off just paying Disney per night during this particular time of year at this particular resort.. Sometimes this occurs but not often.

Let me know.. I can still check on EPIC

Originally posted by bellaire
I will check on this tomorrow. Did you get my e-mail about the EPIC resort I have there as well? If Disney is sold out would you be interested?

OK, I appreciate you checking on it for me. Since it is more affortable to go through Disney, that's what we'll do. Thanks for your help!

Dan

Sorry can not transfer my points they are from nexte year use year.

Originally posted by minnieandgrumpy1
Do you still have points available? Can they be transferred to my DVC account?

i am looking to buy 90 points which will be used at the beach club in june 04. what do you have?
thanks

Definetly can handle your request. No problem... How many rooms did you need? Or do youjust want a studio? Or have you already checked it out and know your stay will cost you 90 points? Either way I am sure I can help you I sell my points for $10 per point.

Originally posted by osif@msn.com
i am looking to buy 90 points which will be used at the beach club in june 04. what do you have?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter