Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 55 points for AKL 9/23-9/28. I can pay full amount up front via paypal. E-mail is elizabethmeadows86 @ yahoo.com. (no spaces of course) Thanks!

Renting for 9 dollars

Can you check on availabilities at the VGC (Grand Californian villas) for the weekend of November 9-12?

I am a non-DVC member and would need to rent 60 points for a studio stay, either on those dates or on 12/31/12-01/02/13. Thank you in advance.

Looking for studio in either Beach Club or Boardwalk for Sept 28-30 (possibly including the night of the 30th with checkout Oct 1 if your points will allow it). Standard view is fine.

I don't have enough posts to PM/email yet, but feel free to email me at horsedoc82 @ gmail.com

60 points needed for September 2012, with flexible dates. 1st choice BLT, 2nd choice BCV, 3rd SSR. 4nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter