Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i am a new jack on this board, so I can't PM you. But can your points be used at OKW? for Sept. 26-30th?
thanks

Donna,

Since I am new, I can't send you a PM. I have 68 of my own points and need 95 to book a Lagoon view at Poly...the only view they have available. Please let me know what you would charge for 17 points.

Thanks!
Gina

Donna,
I was just wondering if you still had the Poly rooms available for 2/5-2/12 2009? 2 rooms would be great!

We are a family of 5 (3 adults / 2 children) looking for reservations Jan 2-11, 2009 (for son's 13th b-day). Guess we'd need to book 2 rooms. Can you help us out?
~ Heidi in MA (hs_in_ma@yahoo.com)

looking to travel Jan 9-15,2009. Want to stay at Villas Wilderness Lodge. 4 adults, 2 children, will split if necessary into two rooms. Can you give me more information? my e-mail is amicarson at bellsouth dot net. Thank you.

Sorry I Cannot Pm Yet But I Am Looking For Something During The Above Dates, Can You Help? Thanks Tara

I am interested in either the Contemporary or Floridian for 12/8, 9th, 10th and 11th. How much are the points? Thank you...sorry about your brother

Sorry about the bad news.....my family is looking to travel to Disney Oct 8 with check out on the 13th. We will basically stay anywhere on property. We can pay in full today depending on cost per point.

Good Morning Donna,

I rec'd your PM but can't reply yet. We have no preference. How much per point by the way?

Looking for to rent for travel dates of 10-29-08 11/3/08 studio for 2 adults 1 2year old

beckynrobatwi.rr.com

I got your PM but can't reply. How much is it to stay at the resorts you mentioned. I don't care where I stay depending on the price.

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother's situation. We would like to book Coronado but would like to know how much are you renting your points for?

Also, if you could tell me what the total would cost for our date of travel which is Nov. 2 to Nov. 7, 08?

You can call me at beadoll (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Thanks,

Becky

Hi Donna,

I can't PM yet. I like your price per point but how much would it cost me in total. I have to see if the per night rate is in my budget.

Thanks,

Becky

Hi Donna,

Would it be possible for you to call me tonight at 9 pm to 917-608-8369? If the price is right, I would want to book it tonight.

Thanks,

Becky

Can you check if it's available? We definitely want it.

What are you terms of payment and do you have a contract that protects both parties?

I need to log off now but please call me tonight. I'll give you all the details in terms of how many people and the names, etc.

Thanks,

Becky

I am interested in renting points for 1/31/09 - 2/07/09. I am new to renting points and would like to get some more information. What is your price per point? Are you only renting for non DVC resorts? I dont have enough posts to give you my email address, please send me a pm. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter