Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneydonnam

DIS VETERAN
I am looking to rent points. The problem is it can't be at used as Vacation Club resorts. I booked my brother numerous hotels for a wedding present. Last night his fiancee gave him his ring back saying she isn't ready to get married. I can book at Poly, Floridian, Contempory or anywhere else dvc has. If I can help you please let me know. Points have to be used by 2/09.
Thank You

Sorry to hear the circumstances. I am interested in the Poly from 12-7-12/11 Please supply an email address to obtain details about this or call me at 609-915-7131. Thanks

I am sorry to hear what happened. I am very interested, I am looking to book the dates 11-24-08 to 11-29-08.
Tina

Hi...looking to rent Poly or a studio at any DVC resort Sept. 4 - 7 2008. Any points left? If so, what price and what payment terms do you require?

Thanks,
Jeff

I am interested in a reservation from 1/24/09 to 1/30/09. Let me know if you can help.
Thanks,
Bob

Sorry to hear about your brother. I'm interested in the Poly for 2/5 - 2/12 2009. Please let me know if you have 2 rooms available at this time.

Hi Donna,

I am sorry to hear about your brother's break-up. We rented points from you last December...Bob and Debbie from Michigan. After being together for 20 years, we have finally decided to get married Sept 24. We already have a room at the Hilton booked for 9/26/08-9/29/08, but are looking to extend our stay in Orlando by booking 3 additional nights at a Disney Resort. We were thinking of the Vacation Club again but might be interested in just a resort room, since it's just 3 nights. How many points would we need? How much per point?

Hope all else is going well for you.

Debbie

Hi Donna,

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your brother. I am interested in the Poly September 20, 2008. Please send a PM when you can to let me know the price of the points...I think I need 17.

Thanks so much!
Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter