• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopie

<font color=purple>KS Safairy Princess!<br><font c
130 points that can be used starting October/08

10pp

Let me know if I can help you with your reservation

Thanks

What's your home resort? Do I understand correctly your use year is October '08, so points would be good through October '09? I'm looking for something for July '09.

You are correct the points can be used thru Sept 09 and my home resort is SSR

Thanks

Rachael

Just stayed there. Looking for OKW owner to book for me at the 11-month window. Thanks anyways.

I'm new to the post so can not send PM, but would like to book studio in BWV for Sun Dec. 13 - Fri. Dec. 19, 2008.

fiegel4

:cool1: i am intrested in 87 points in feb 2009. is that ok? or are you only willing to rent all of them.:dance3:

can work something out :)

Let me know when you want me to give it a try. I will PM you my phone number.

Rachael

:yay: Please contact me mnpowells @gmail.com. I am traveling this Nov to SSR and could be interested.

Thanks

~The Powells:banana:

Interested in 1 bedrm or studio at BW or Beach club 10/4-10/8/08. I don't care about the view. Am open to other resorts, but can't change the dates.

Thanks!

Mary

on right now that wants to take care of their reservation I am on the phone with member services currently this am.

My terms are 50% now and 50% when you get your conformation.

Payment by paypal @ 10 ppt

Lets book some Magical Trips ;)

Rachael

130 points that can be used starting October/08

10pp

Let me know if I can help you with your reservation

Thanks

I need reservations for Oct. 8-15 74 pts for AKV 82 pts at OKW or 97 at SSR. Would prefer a studio for those dates.

I'm online right now and am very interested in the info I listed above, but forgot to tell you that you can contact me at (812) 243-1121. I can pay through paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter