• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrattray

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I have got lots of good info from this web site, this is my first
posting. I have 300 points available as of Feb 1st 2008. We will not be using them and would like to put them up for rent, if there is any interest in these please feel free to email.

Hi, we need approximately 75 points for a stay April 12-16 (4 nights) at Wilderness Lodge Villas. Do you still have points available. Thanks.

I am looking for a reservation at WLV, studio, 2 adults, one child. check in date 10/10/08, check out 10/15/08. I calculate that I would need 82 points.

Thanks,
Tracy

Hi there!

I'm looking for 135 points for OKW 8/17-8/22 for a 2 bedroom villa. Do you have any left? Thanks!!::happytv:

Hello ... I am interested in learning more. This is my first time using this site. I am looking for points for five nights in AKV for 5/26 (5 nights). I think I need around 78 points. What's the cost you're charging.
Thanks

Hello everyone, I have got lots of good info from this web site, this is my first
posting. I have 300 points available as of Feb 1st 2008. We will not be using them and would like to put them up for rent, if there is any interest in these please feel free to email.

for some reason I can't send a pm......it won't go through....I"m interested in obtaining about 500 points......would be interested in all your points. .....need a reservation for a 2br villa for march 14th - 25th, 2008.
please email me at sr@tdsmedical.com or pm me and I hope I can find it....
Steve

Hi! I am new to this and in learning process. I am interested in renting a studio or 1 BR. We are open to travel days. I would like the weekday points. How much are you asking for the points? Thank you. Kellycruthis@charter.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter