points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for 123 points to book studio at BCV, BWV or VWL in May. Can be flexible on dates. Preference is week of May 13th or May 6th.

Thanks!

We are planning our first trip to Disney, arrving May 25 and departing May 31. We would like to stay in a two bedroom Boardwalk Villa that is close to elevators and overlooking the pool or boardwalk. Please let me know if you are able to help us.
Thanks!

I am interested if you still have points. I need 252 for a week at BCV May 280June 4 in a 1 bedroom unit. I have rented DVC points twice if references are needed.

Thanks!

Shannon

Hello...I see the thread is still going...I need 255 points and a reservation at SSR for a 2 br. from 10/27/07--11/03/07......I can pay $11 a point, and get you the money quickly.....we have rented on the DIS boards before and could provide refrences....thank-you....John.....email: jdp462@sbcglobal.net

we want to go to D.world in the second half of june - taking our girls for the 1st time!

still in the planning stages, but interested in your points!

which resort?
specific dates or flexible?

we have 10 in our party (going with friends) so we need a 2brm at least
4 adults, the rest are kids ages 7-13

lets talk!

Hi,
My Fiancé and I are looking for a two night reservation at BWV of BCV on June 3 & 4 2007 (OUR WEDDING NIGHT).
We would like a studio (or 1 bedroom if the price is right) and we will need you to make the reservation for us. We can use paypal.
Please email us at russ44811@yahoo.com .
Thank you in advance!!

Russ & Barbie Cook

125 walter street

Bellevue, Ohio 44811

419-483-0962

We are looking for 2 brm at VWL or BWV for May 23-30. We would like to take our son for his birthday and my sister would be coming with us as she has never been to WDW.
Please pm or email rkamps@charter.net:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter