Points For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
150 bwv points for rent or transfer.
points expire 1-31-08.
hi my family and I would like to rent all your pionts for a trip we are doing in May 4th - 13th,2007 we would like to stay at BWV or BCV please me know if you still have them and how we can go about do this please feel free e-mail me at ththill@hotmail.com >thank TRACY

Looking to rent 55 ppts for 8-5-07 for 5 nights at a studio standard view at BWV or at OKW.

Let me know if you can help.

Gabe

Hi,
My Fiancé’ and I are looking for a one night reservation at BWV of BCV on June 3 2007 (OUR WEDDING NIGHT).
We would like a studio (or 1 bedroom if the price is right) and we will need you to make the reservation for us.
Please email us at russ44811@yahoo.com.
Thank you in advance!!
Russ & Barbie

Hi,
My Fiancé and I are looking for a one night reservation at BWV of BCV on June 3 2007 (OUR WEDDING NIGHT).
We would like a studio (or 1 bedroom if the price is right) and we will need you to make the reservation for us. We can use paypal.
Please email us at russ44811@yahoo.com.
Thank you in advance!!
Russ & Barbie

Honeymoon Couple and serious renters looking for 4-5 nights at SSR Studio, check in May 20 - Check out May 25, 2007. We just about closed with another renter until she cancelled due to family use. We are willing to provide a downpayment upon reservation and complete payment upon written Disney confirmation. We would prefer the 5 nights but will take 4 if that is all that is available. If you can help us out, please email me at joshua_nk@hotmail.com with information.

Hi! I am looking to rent 72 pts to stay at bwv. I would need a studio Sun-Thurs 10-21-07thru 10-26-07 and a 2nd studio 10-21-07 thru 10-24-07. please contact me at leopardladi@msn.com. Thank you! Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter