• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent "Urgent" 127 rent/use within 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

realmom1229

Mouseketeer
Must rent/use 127 points within 60 days! Had a cancelled trip and Must rent! Please contact us immediately! These points are in "holding" (because that's what they do with cancelled trip points). This just means that we have until the end of our use year (January) to use these points up, but once you rent them, your trip must be within 60 days.

Hi I am looking for points for a last minute trip - I want to stay at Boardwalk in Studio "P" for this Thursday - Friday - Saturday night with a Sunday check out.
I have arranged travel and lodging through DVC Point Rentals in the past and had a wonderful experience. Please get back to me, I would like to get this done right away.

Thank you.

Cary

You can email me at CaryRea@Gmail.com

Hi there! We are looking to rent points for a trip that is coming up next month. We would like to arrive on Sunday, June 6th and check out on Thursday, June 10th. Ideally, we would love to take the kids to Animal Kingdom (we stayed at Saratoga Springs two years ago) but are open to other resorts. We will need two studio rooms: one for my family (2 adults, 2 kids) and one for grandma/grandpa (2 adults).

If you have any points still available, I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for your time:)
Angie

Looking to stay at AKV-studio-savanah- Looking for 3 or 4 night stay from June 22 to July 23 Sunday to Thursday. Any 3 or 4 nights time slot that you can find on these dates I would be interested in. email studio_rafael@yahoo.co

Good morning!

I am interested in one studio, checking in on either 5/29 or 5/30, and checking out on 5/31. I am flexible on the resort, but my preference would be as follows:
1. BLT standard, then lake
2. AKV value
3. Boardwalk standard, then pool
4. Beach Club
5. VWL
6. OKW
7. SS
Also, what types of pmt do you accept, and how much are you asking per point?
Thanks!

Hi. Looking to rent points for a three night stay at the boardwalk villas from July 16 checking out July 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter